Friday 27 June 2014

TLB: The F E S T I V A L edit | Co ord love ♡










Topshop co ord | Esprit belt | eBay floppy hat | Zara booties | Bea’s Urban outfitters necklace
OMG!
I took time to post this and my apologies for that my lovelies! College is finally done, so I think you guys can imagine how the past two weeks were for me. I was running around college most of time, handing in work here and there. Whew!
Enough with my college problems and on with my outfit! I just had to get this co ord from Topshop Oxford St. It caught my attention, I think it’s the pinapples! Hah! Went minimal with the accessories, a lovely choker-ish necklace borrowed from Bea, random bracelets,Mum’s studded belt and my floppy hat!
One thing is definitely missing, which is a nice leather fanny pack! (or belt/bum bag, however you want to call it)
OMGGGG! I am so excited because in about a week, I will be attending my first ever FESTIVAAAAL! I will be going to the Wireless Festival next Sunday with Bruno Mars headlining! Gaaaaaaah! I can’t wait, who’s going?
Stay tuned for the next outfits guys, I might end this series with the outfit I will be wearing to Wireless!
oh PS My Mum doesn’t know I’m going.. not just yet! 
PPS Mumzy if you’re reading my blog, I bought the tix already! :))
Love lots,
tlb- Jaszel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment