Thursday 21 August 2014

TLB: France holiday diaries| Day 1 // Travel


Topshop crop top | Forever21 trousers | Birkentock Arizona sandals | eBay choker | Atmosphere jacket
Shortest blog post in the history of my blog! omg!
If you follow me on instagram or twitter, you would know that I went on holiday two weeks ago to France. Spend a day in Paris and the rest of the trip in Cannes- South of France, where Mr. Bean went! lol
I swear you will be annoyed with my white birkenstocks by the end of this holiday diary. They are what I have been using for all my ootds or ootns. I love them!
The first day was actually so tiring, we got up at about 5 am, took the train to France arrived there at noon went to the Louvre, tried to figure out the wifi in our apartment and viewed the Eiffel tower at night- amaze balls!
Keep posted!
Love lots,
tlb- Jaszel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment