Friday 11 April 2014

TLB: Day Out












Guess what store we found!
Brandy Melville! I bought a silver layered necklace which I cannot wait to style!




Yep, ants. Gigantic ants at the Saatchi gallery.









Boohoo jumper | DIY collared top|Forever 21 skirt|Vintage bag
This is possibly the best day to be out and about in London Town! The sky was so clear and the temperature was just about right. Bea and I had the chance to try our new baby, a Canon EOS 1100D. So far, I’m loving it!
We basically went museum hopping, from Tate modern to Saatchi gallery. Most of the pictures were taken on the Millenium bridge with the view of St. Paul’s cathedral.
I went with a simple outfit today, no accessories other than the bag and my diy’d collar top. My boohoo fluffy cropped jumper kept me warm and I love how my chunky boots gave me added 2 inches of height! :P
Hope you guys are enjoying the first half of the Easter holiday!
Ta-ta,

tlb- Jaszel xx

2 comments: