Wednesday 30 April 2014

TLB: Paris Day 2 | Disney Day!












Asos bardot crop top | American Apparel riding pants | Brandy Melville necklace | Jeffrey Campbell ZOMG | Romwe coat | Gap scarf | Bea’s backpack
Disney day! Day 2 of our Paris trip was to go and explore Disneyland Paris. Left the hotel at about 9 am, jumped on the metro then went on the RER, a double-deck train! We have double-deck buses here in the UK, but I have never seen such trains. Haha!
So we got there after about an hour and a half. We started walking through the park, along main street into the castle and then gone to each land.
I cannot stress on how disappointed I am that they don’t do the usual disney fireworks show :( So we settled for the parade instead. We saw Elsa, Anna and Olaf :) I don’t think she wanted to build a snowman (allow the pun) 
As for my outfit, I paired my riding pants and bardot crop top from Asos which you can barely see! It was too cold to take my coat off :( Added my minnie mouse hairband too for that ultimate hipster vibe! Haha!
I will post my third and last Paris blog post this week (fingers crossed)
à plus tard,
tlb- Jaszelxx 





No comments:

Post a Comment